Looking for a Military Campground to stay at this summer? Look no further than the JB Charleston RV Park! This campground is perfect for military personnel. This campground offers a variety of activities and amenities. In this article, we will go over some of the reasons why you should consider staying at JB Charleston this summer!
About JB Charleston RV Park
The Joint Base Charleston Family Campground (often called FamCamp) is accessible to retired Military personnel, 100% disabled veterans, DoD ID cardholders, and active duty military members not stationed at or working on Joint Base Charleston. The campground is located at 101 Scarton Lane, Bldg 647, Joint Base Charleston, SC 29404.
Why Should You Stay At This Campground?
The first reason to consider this campground is its location. JB Charleston is located in beautiful South Carolina. This state is perfect for a summer getaway. It has a variety of beaches, parks, and other attractions.
Another reason to consider JB Charleston park is its amenities. This campground offers a variety of amenities for its guests. They have a swimming pool, a playground, and a recreation center. They also provide a variety of activities such as fishing, kayaking, and biking. You will never get bored at this campground!
Lastly, consider JB Charleston RV park because of its price. At 23$/ night for an RV site, this campground is very affordable. You will not find a better deal on a campground this summer!
Things To Do At The Campground
Here are some of the things that you can do while staying at JB Charleston:
Visit The Outdoor Recreation Center
The Outdoor Recreation Center on Joint Base Charleston Air Force is a facility that caters to the needs of military personnel and their families on the installation. The ORC has it all, from tickets to Disney to trips to Key West or snowboard rentals for your next ski trip at Cataloochee.
The ORC maintains the family pool and picnic area on the ground. Both sites may be used for squadron events, birthday parties, or any other gathering you choose. The skeet and trap range, which is near the back entrance, is also under ORC management.
Framing And Engraving
Trained and experienced staff will help you pick out the molding, matting, and arrangement for your framed item. There are hundreds of frame and mat samples to select from. Framing and Engraving can provide outstanding service at reasonable rates in Charleston, whether for retirement gifts, going-away presents, or other events.
Boating And Fishing
The Ashley river runs through the heart of Charleston and offers many opportunities for boating and fishing. There are several marinas located within minutes of downtown, as well as public boat ramps. Fishing is also a very popular pastime in the Lowcountry. The Ashley River is home to many different fish species, giving you easy access to bass, catfish, and trout.
There are also several charter companies that offer fishing trips. These trips range from half-day to multi-day excursions and can be customized to fit your needs. The campground also rents out kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and boats! To rent a boat, you must have completed the SC Boater’s Safety Course and attend the ORC’s Boat Orientation Course.
There are two locations where you may have a good time in a non-tobacco, affordable, family-friendly environment. The bowling alleys are the best location for special events of all sizes and birthday parties, and a handful of practice runs. Centers feature high-tech lanes and scoring technology, professional stores that provide everything from gear to clothing, and organized competitions and leagues.
Wrenwoods is a world-class golf course formed from 200 acres within the confines of JB Charleston – Air Force Base. Wrenwoods, named after the state bird and the many indigenous Southern pines that dot South Carolina, supports a diverse wildlife community, which makes it ideal for a peaceful golf experience.
Asides from Wrenwoods, you can also visit the Joint Base Charleston Golf course. This features a lovely course that is open to campers. The course is located on the base and offers a driving range, practice green, and chipping area.
The Cinema One Theater is a state-of-the-art movie theater that offers the latest in digital cinema technology. The Navy Motion Picture Service provides free films for the theater. Movies are shown on Friday and Saturday evenings. The theater also opens a half-hour before showtime.
Auto Skills Center
The Auto Skills Center is a full-service, do-it-yourself auto shop. The center has seven bays that are fully equipped with lifts, air tools, and all the necessary tools to complete the job.
The center also offers various classes ranging from basic car care to more advanced topics such as engine repair and troubleshooting.
The JB Charleston – Air Base Auto Skills Center is the perfect place for do-it-yourselfers of all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Auto Skills Center has everything you need to get the job done right.
The Charleston Club
The Charleston Club is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. With an outstanding variety of build-your-own sandwiches, burgers, platters, and salads it is the ideal spot for lunch. For dinner on Friday, there’s an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. On Thursday through Saturday nights, a food delivery service is available.
Fitness And Sports Center
The Fitness and Sports Center is a state-of-the-art facility that offers a wide variety of fitness and recreation programs. The center features an indoor track, basketball courts, a weight room, cardio equipment, and an outdoor pool.
The Fitness and Sports Center also offers a variety of sports leagues, including flag football, basketball, volleyball, and softball.
There’s something for everyone at the JB Charleston – Air Base Fitness and Sports Center. Whether you’re looking to stay in shape or have some fun with friends, the Fitness and Sports Center has you covered.
Amenities Available At The Campground
There are three FamCamp locations to select from, each with water, power, and hookups.
Here is a full list of the amenities available at this campground:
- Full Hook ups Sites
- 30/50 amp service
- Concrete Pads
- Pet friendly (2 pets max)
- Creek-side Picnic Area
- Tent camping
- RV Parks
- Basic picnic tables
- Wifi Access
- Laundry and shower facilities
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Make A Reservation?
Please contact the FamCamp office at (843) 963-1732/1672 anytime Monday through Friday between 09:00 and 17:00 to make a reservation. Reservations are only taken over the phone and cannot be made online or by email.
Is The Campground Pet Friendly?
Yes, this campground allows pets! However, make sure you abide by the following rules:
- Pets must be on a leash during walks
- Pets must be vaccinated and have current tags
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- No aggressive dogs are allowed on the premises
Becky Curtis From Google Reviews Shares;
“This was an amazing find just outside of Charleston for $23/night. The staff was very friendly at check-in, and the camp host stopped by to make sure we were set. The spot we had (#11) was a pull-through on an extremely long and wide concrete pad with FHU.
The bathrooms were neat and clean, and we saw the camp hosts cutting firewood and doing other maintenance. I would say the only drawback is the proximity to the commercial airport with its early morning and late-night flights. You don’t get a spot # when making a reservation. They call you the day of to get your arrival time and assign a spot. The last ferry ride of the day out to Fort Sumter to see Evening Colors is pretty special.
Stacy Crabtree From Google Review Shares:
“We loved our time here and definitely plan on returning. The base is very pretty and well kept as well as the fantastic campground. Very clean and very friendly people here! We have 2 dogs and even they enjoyed the many long walks. (Lots of nice open, grassy places.) The campsites are a nice size with concrete pads and patios. Really, really loved it!”
JB Charleston’s Campground for Military Personnel and Family Members is the perfect place to enjoy a camping trip with your loved ones. With full hookups, 30/50 amp service, concrete pads, pet-friendly sites, and more, this campground has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
In addition, attractions such as the Auto Skills Center and The Charleston Club make this campground a great value for your money.
So if you’re looking for a great place to camp near Charleston, be sure to check out JB Charleston’s Campground for Military Personnel and Family Members. You won’t be disappointed!
Need An RV Rental Service For Your Trip?
Planning a stay at JB Charleston RV Park or nearby campgrounds? If your answer is yes, then the Cozy Turtle RV team would be delighted to assist you in planning your next family vacation.
We specialize in RV rentals and have assisted numerous families in finding the perfect RVs for rent at affordable rates. Reach out today if you are searching for an inexpensive way to go camping!
If you’re looking for a place to visit soon, James Island County Park is a great option. With 643 acres of land to explore, there’s something for everyone at James Island County Park.
This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about James Island County Park before making the trip.
We’ll start with a brief overview of James Island County Park, then explain why you should visit, what amenities are available, and what rules and regulations you need to be aware of.
So whether you’re a local or just visiting Charleston for the first time, James Island County Park is worth checking out!
Overview Of James Island County Park
James Island County Park is a state park located in Charleston County, South Carolina. The park is situated on James Island, just south of downtown Charleston.
James Island County Park is currently run by The Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission. This commission controls roughly 11,000 acres of property, including regional parks, beach parks, a historic plantation site, landmark fishing piers, waterparks, dog parks, boat landings, a climbing wall, a challenge course, and an interpretive center with exhibits on the area’s history, ecology, and equestrian facilities. They also provide a variety of recreational activities, such as festivals, camps, courses, and programs.
Why You Should Visit James Island County Park
There are many reasons why James Island County Park is a great place to visit.
First and foremost, James Island County Park is a beautiful place to take a relaxing walk or picnic. The park has miles of trails that wind through the woods and water.
James Island County Park is home to several historical sites, including the Civil War Fort Sumter National Monument. In addition, there are plenty of opportunities for recreation at James Island County Park. The park has an 18-hole disc golf course, a playground, a fishing pier, etc.
James Island County Park also has an environmental education center that offers a variety of programs for school groups, scouts, and other organizations. The center has a classroom, an auditorium, and a variety of interactive exhibits. James Island County Park is a great place to learn about the history and ecology of James Island and the Low country.
Cool Facts About James Island
The Morris Island Lighthouse is a stunning lighthouse located on the northern end of James Island. You cannot reach the lighthouse by car; however, you can walk to it. Viewing this historical piece is a fantastic and enjoyable experience for the entire family.
Another cool fact is that James island’s position, between the two main channels of navigation into and out of Charleston, made it an important node in defending the harbor against naval assault. In 1704 and 1708, British troops built an outpost here to defend against French warships. These fortifications were named in honor of Sir Nathaniel Johnson, proprietary governor of the province.
Things To Do At James Island County Park
There’s an abundance of exceptional recreation offerings at James Island County Park. Here are just a few of the most popular activities:
The Challenge Course: The James Island County Park Challenge Course offers adventure-based learning opportunities for individuals who want to learn more about themselves, inspire others, and develop as individuals.
Hiking: There are miles of trails to explore at James Island County Park. Whether you’re looking for a short hike or a longer walk, you’ll find the perfect course.
Fishing: James Island County Park is a great place to fish. The park has a fishing pier that is open to the public.
Splash Zone Water Park: The Splash Zone water park is a popular summer playground located in James Island County Park, and it has the following features:
- 200-foot tube slide
- 200-foot open slide
- Rainforest play structure with slides*, buckets, sprays, and more
- 500-foot lazy river with an adventure channel of fountains and waterfalls
- Showers/changing area
- Locker rentals
- Lounge chairs
Disc Golf: James Island County Park is home to an 18-hole disc golf course. This is a great activity for people of all ages.
Picnicking: James Island County Park is the perfect place to picnic. There are several picnic tables located throughout the park.
Climbing Wall: The James Island County Park Climbing Wall is one of the area’s largest outdoor climbing walls. Our 50-foot wall offers over 4,500 square feet of the climbable surface. The wall is open to the public during regular park hours and can accommodate up to 35 climbers.
The Climbing Wall provides a variety of challenges for all climbers, regardless of their level. Our qualified staff is here to help with all technical safety procedures.
Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park: The Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park is a unique Low-country experience. The park offers 30+ challenge elements and zip lines suspended 40 feet in the air, providing an unparalleled level of fun, excitement, and adventure. Park admission tickets cost around $60.
You don’t have to be a Cross-Fit Warrior or a Rugged Maniac to enjoy the Challenge Course. The Wild Blue Challenge Course has three degrees of difficulty, from beginner through expert. Some of the barriers can be overcome with sheer willpower, while others may put your balance or sense of direction to the test.
Coastal Expeditions: Coastal Expeditions is a family-owned and operated outfitter that has been offering trips to the breathtaking southern Carolina coast since 1992. Outside Magazine listed Coastal Expeditions tours as one of the top 30 trips to take worldwide.
Saltwater and blackwater excursions and kayak rentals are available throughout the year, including four private on-water outposts at Shem Creek, Isle of Palms, Kiawah River, and Bulls Island Ferry.
Dog Park: James Island County Park is one of the only Charleston county parks to offer a dog park. The Dog Park is a great place for your furry friend to run and play. The James Island County Park Dog Park is a fenced-in, off-leash area where dogs can run and play. The park features two separate areas for small and large dogs.
Amenities At James Island County Park
James Island County Park offers several amenities for its guests, including:
- Open meadows
- Saltwater fishing and crabbing
- Seasonal spray play fountain
- Miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and skating
- Picnic spots with tables and grills
- Dog park
- 39-space parking area
- Marsh boardwalk leading to an island in the Stono River
- Over a quarter-mile of island trails with views of the Limehouse Bridge and Stono River
- Picnic area
- Bike racks, bike repair station, chilled drinking fountain
- Sand volleyball court
- Horseshoe pits
- The Campground has 124 campsites and ten vacation cottages along the Stono River marsh.
Rules And Regulations Of James Island County Park
You need to be aware of a few rules and regulations before visiting James Island County Park. First and foremost, James Island County Park is a state park. This means that it is subject to all state laws and regulations.
In addition, there are a few specific rules that have been put in place by the park:
- The park is off-limits to the public from sunset till sunrise. Campers may only use the fishing dock in cars after 10.
- When the Holiday Festival of Lights begins, the park is closed, including the fishing dock.
- There is a maximum of six campers per site, except the Group Area, which can accommodate 35 people.
- The amenities at a campsite are exclusively intended for use by campground visitors and patrons.
- No more than two tents or one RV and one tent per site will be allowed.
- A camping pass must be displayed in the vehicle at all times. There is a limit of two cars on each side, with at least one vehicle per site (other vehicles must be parked in overflow).
- The person making the reservation should know that each cottage unit at James Island County Park is owned by the Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission.
- To make reservations, you must be 21 years old.
- All costs, such as a key deposit and cleaning fees, are included in the booking fee. A minimum stay of four (4) nights is required at certain places.
- Occupants of the cottage must not cause a disturbance to other guests or customers at any time. Unsanctioned gatherings are also not allowed.
James Island County Park is a great place to visit for a day or a weekend. The park offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking to take a walk, have a picnic, or try your hand at disc golf.
James Island County Park is also home to several historical sites and beautiful views. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to James Island County Park today!
Need An RV To Go Camping?
Cozy Turtle RV rentals specializes in renting RVs and has assisted a number of families in finding the best RVs for rent at reasonable prices. Contact us now if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to go camping!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is a popular tourist destination and with good reason! There is so much to do and see in this coastal town. If you’re planning on spending some time with the entire family here this summer, one question you’ll need to answer is where to stay. There are plenty of resorts to choose from, but which Myrtle beach RV resort is right for you? This post will help you decide. Keep reading to learn more about the different resorts and what they offer. We hope you have a great time in Myrtle Beach!
This is a great choice for those who want to be close to all the action. The resort is located just minutes from the beach, and there are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.
It offers multiple lodging options, including tons of RV Sites and tents. If you want to enhance your camping experience to one of greater luxury, there are several premium cabin and love shack lodgings available. During the spring, summer, and fall seasons, there are numerous activities for the children. And during the winter, the activities don’t stop with its ever-growing community of wonderful snowbirds.
Myrtle Beach KOA Resort Amenities
- Cable TV
- Pool (Open Year-Round)
- 50 Max Amp
- 80′ Max Length
- Bike Rentals
- Campfire Theatre
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Planned Activities
- Free Beach Shuttle
- Outdoor Cinema
- Hay Wagon Ride
- Jumping Pillow
- RV Clubs & Rallies
- Splash Pad
North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a luxury resort that offers extreme comfort and amenities to its guests! When you drive into the gates, you’ll be greeted by enormous full hook-up sites, a fully stocked camp store, magnificent views of the Intracoastal Waterway, and a 58 slip boat dock with observation decks overlooking the vessels passing by.
You’ll discover a beautiful pool with a slide, as well as the only Double FlowRider in a campground in the United States. With monthly activities, activities for the kids, and live music on weekends during the season, North Myrtle Beach RV Resort makes camping enjoyable. Huge seasonal holidays and special occasions will have you wanting to return year after year.
- Marine & camp store (Mon-Sun 8-5)
- Jet ski rentals
- Trash pick up
- Pump-out station
- Bar and Grill on site (Seasonal hours vary)
- 3 Laundry facilities
- Spacious private showers
- Splash pad (seasonal)
- Hot tub
- Key card Entry
- Manned security gate
- Roaming security until 2 am
- Quiet hours enforced after 10 pm
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Volleyball & Basketball courts
This is the perfect place to bring your family for a Myrtle Beach camping trip! The park has nearly 1200 campsites, a half-mile of oceanfront, and a 17-acre freshwater lake. A vast outdoor swimming pool, an indoor heated pool, a kiddy splash pool, and a lazy river are also available for use.
The kids can enjoy the Arcade and snack bar, while the adults may relax in front of the fire pit on a chilly evening. This park also has a full-time activities director who keeps guests entertained with seasonal activities, children’s programs, projects, special events, and parties.
This resort is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, so you’ll be close to all the best attractions. Most people often mistake this resort for myrtle beach state park. Check it out here.
- Basketball court
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun deck
- Full utilities: 50 amp service, cable, water & sewer
- Free wireless internet
- An RV park.
- Picnic table
- Covered shelter at beach sites
- Pull thru parking at most sites
- Splash pool
- Heated indoor pool
- Lazy river
- Beach volleyball court
This RV resort is a great choice for those who care for a serene vacation spot. Hideaway RV Resort is a peaceful and tranquil getaway located on the Intracoastal Waterway, only minutes from the beach.
As its name suggests, this resort is ideal for escaping Myrtle Beach’s bustle. Hideaway provides a first-rate camping experience for campers of all ages. Whether you want to go boating on the canal, float in the pool, play games on the waterfront, relax at your campsite, or go golfing nearby, Hideaway has something for everyone.
- Waterfront Fire Pits Along The Intercoastal Waterway
- Canoe, Kayak, And Paddleboat Rentals
- Concrete Pad
- Individual Bathrooms And Showers
- Onsite Trash Pickup
- Camp Store
- Fenced Dog Park
- High-Speed Wifi And Cable Tv
- Full Hook ups
- Piers On Intercoastal Waterway For Fishing And Boating
- Laundry Facilities
- Fire Rings And Picnic Tables At Each Campsite
- RV And Boat Storage
- Buddy Sites
- Large Fishing Pond With Nature Trail
- Concrete Pads With Full Hookups Including 30/50 Amp Service
- A Picnic Table At Each Site
- Swimming Pool
Ocean Lakes is one of the largest campgrounds on the Grand Strand, and it’s no wonder why it is so popular among visitors. With over 300 RV sites, you’ll have a blast.
It’s located at the southern end of Myrtle Beach and is one of the top 1% of parks in the United States for outstanding customer service and facilities. A dedicated team of professionals works hard to maintain its golden status year-round.
This wondrous campground possesses 859 campsites and 2,572 annual lease sites on 310 oceanfront acres with nearly one mile of beachfront!
- Bicycle rides
- Mini golf course
- Sandy Harbor Family Fun Center
- Camptown Center
- Nature Center
- Full utilities: 50 amp service, cable, water & sewer
- Ocean Lakes RV Center.
And there you have it! Five great RV resorts in Myrtle Beach to choose from for your next camping trip. No matter what you are looking for, each of these resorts has something to offer that will make your vacation one to remember. So pack up the RV and hit the road – we’ll see you at the beach! Happy Travels!
Need An RV For Your Summer Trip?
We at Cozy Turtle RV would be delighted to assist you in planning your next family holiday. We specialize in RV rentals in Myrtle Beach, SC and have assisted many families in finding the ideal RVs for rent at fair rates. Contact us now and let us help you settle in at your preferred vacation destination!
Summer is fast approaching, and we’re sure that you’re excited about the fun activities that come with it. We’re also certain that you have made a list of fun places to visit with your family and friends. But before ending your list of spots to visit this summer, can we make a recommendation? Hidden Marina & Campground! Yes, this is one of our favorite spots in South Carolina, and we are sure you’ll love it too.
The Hidden Marina campground is a great place with lots of amenities that make you feel right at home. Asides from that, there are lots of activities to do and plenty of attractions nearby to visit.
In this article, we will discuss what this campground has to offer. You will also learn about the fun locations and activities close to the campground that you can enjoy. Lastly, the reviews from other guests will help you make up your mind about Hidden Marina Campground. Let’s get started.
Before we talk about the amenities and activities, let me give you some info you need to know about Hidden Marina Campground:
- Hidden Marina & Campground is located at 894 Trout St in Georgetown, South Carolina, 29440.
- The campground is close to the popular Myrtle Beach. It is 45 minutes south of Myrtle Beach and 45 minutes north of Charleston.
- The campground is also close to attractions like the Waccamaw River, Congaree National Park, Sampit River, and the Santee Cooper Lakes.
- Hidden Marina also has traditional camping sites for those who enjoy tent camping.
- Canoe and kayak rentals are available at Hidden Marina Campground.
- Pets are allowed at Hidden Marina Campground.
Now that you know a little more about Hidden Marina, let’s talk about what this place offers in terms of amenities and activities.
Activities To Do At Hidden Marina Campground
If you are still pondering about the things to do, here are some activities you can partake in while at Hidden Marina & Campground:
- Swimming: With the Hidden Marina campground located near lovely waterways, you can enjoy a deep dive if you are a skilled swimmer.
- Fishing: Fishing is quite common on this campground. This is because Georgetown is the most popular fishing center on the Atlantic. You can fish from your boat or rent a watercraft while at Hidden Marina Campground.
- Camping: Hidden Marina has enough room for camping activities. You can set up a tent or park an RV.
- Kayaking and canoeing: You can rent a kayak or canoe from the Hidden Marina campground and paddle down Sampit River.
- Site seeing: There are many fun places around Hidden Marina to visit. The Alabama Theatre, Brookgreen Gardens, and Barefoot Landing are some of the attractions you can visit while at Hidden marina campground.
- Surfing: You can surf with the world’s best at North Myrtle Beach.
As you can see, there is never a dull moment when you visit Hidden Marina Campground. You will definitely enjoy the scenery and partake in plenty of activities while you are there.
Amenities At Hidden Marina Campground
Hidden Marina Campground offers the following amenities for guests. You will have full access to the following amenities when on this campground:
- Boat Ramp: Hidden Marina has 33 slips for permanent or transient use, all with water and electricity. This campground can accommodate up to a 60′ vessel. Depth at low tide is 9 feet.
- RV Sites: Hidden Marina Campground has over 55 camper and RV sites, with each site having water, electric, and sewer connections.
- Cabins: Hidden Marina & Campground offers waterfront cabins with stunning views of the Sampit River. Each of the cabins has a waterside veranda where you can relax and take in the scenery while watching a pod of dolphins passing by.
- WiFi: Hidden Marina & Campground offers fast WiFi to all guests.
- Laundry Facilities: The Laundry facilities are available onsite for guests to use.
- Electric Amp: Hidden Marina & Campground has 30 and 50 amp services.
Reviews About Hidden Marina & Campground
Now that we have talked about the activities and amenities at Hidden Marina Campground let’s see what some of the guests have to say about their experience here:
MaryAnne Dorio shared:
“This place is quiet and clean. The sunsets were amazing. The staff is friendly and helpful! The saltwater pool was one of our favorite spots, not to mention the docks for fishing and watching the sunset. There are 4 bald eagles that live near there. We would definitely go back. It is off the beaten path, but very close to stores.”
Jerome Campbell shared:
“This was our first time visiting here and will be back! Beautiful and clean cabins, friendly staff, and absolutely beautiful view of the Sampit River! We had a fun camping session and met new campers. This is now our new vacation spot!”
Hidden Marina Site is the perfect place to visit if you want to enjoy all that nature has to offer and have a relaxing vacation. With plenty of activities to do and amenities to enjoy, you will never be bored while staying at Hidden Marina Campground. If you have any questions or would like to make reservations, please visit their website or put a call through.
Looking for an RV rental service? Contact Us! We would be more than happy to help get you set up for your Hidden Marina Campground vacation.
Williamson Mobile Estate RV Park is a great place to stay for those looking for a serene time in South Carolina.
The campground is conveniently located near some of the region’s finest restaurants, breweries, outdoor activities, and attractions; it’s also an excellent location to try out lots of camping fun on the picturesque South Carolina coast.
Asides from this, Williamson mobile home estates & RV park provides guests with a plethora of amenities that give you the feeling of home.
In this article, we will talk about Williamson Mobile Estate and RV Park and fun things to do while at this RV campground. We will also see some reviews from guests who have visited Williamson Mobile Estate and RV Park. Let’s get started!
Things To Do At Williamson RV Park
Campers can take advantage of the tons of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include:
This RV park is close to the best place to go surfing in Myrtle Beach. You can find many beginner-friendly beaches and lessons.
Paddle-boarding is a great way to explore the waterways near Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park.
There are many kayaking tours available in Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. You can even go on a nighttime tour to see the stars.
There are many hiking trails in Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. You will definitely find a trail for any level of difficulty.
Biking is one of the many ways to explore the beautiful trails at Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. You can either bring one from home or rent.
You can see all sorts of animals in Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. Some of the most popular include alligators, turtles, and deer.
There are many golf courses close to Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. For instance, there are over a dozen golf courses at Conway that you can pick from.
Amenities at the park include 50 campsites with basic facilities provided such as full hookup sites with water and sewer, 50 amp power, WIFI, and cable.
Attractions At Williamson Mobile Estate RV Park
Now that you know fun things to do at Williamson Mobile Estate RV Park, some places will attract you when you get to Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park. They include:
- Brookgreen Gardens: It is the first public sculpture garden in America that has a mission to preserve, protect and display American figurative sculptures.
- Ripleys Aquarium: It is one of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions that features over 20000 sea creatures from more than 350 species.
- Barefoot Landing: It is a popular place for shopping, dining, and entertainment, with more than 100 stores and restaurants.
- The Palace Theatre: It is Myrtle Beach’s largest live theatre that features shows, concerts, movies, and more.
- Luigi’s Trattoria: It is an authentic Italian restaurant that serves great wine and delicious food!
- Broadway at the Beach: Broadway at the Beach is, by far, the most well-known tourist attraction in the Myrtle Beach region. It’s the ideal location to make unforgettable memories of your own, with its magnificent setting, easy parking, and wide range of fantastic activities for children of all ages.
- Apache Pier:This monumental pier stretches out into the Atlantic Ocean! You can watch the sun set in all its glory here when you visit Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park.
Reviews About Williamson Mobile Estate RV Park
Here are some reviews from visitors of Williamson Mobile Estate & RV Park:
Beatriz Dunning shares:
“It’s quiet at night and everyone is very friendly. No fancy amenities but a lovely park with a great view of a large pond with wildlife to enjoy. There are many long-term renters but they maintain the park very neat and the transient lots have the best view. The staff is great and we love staying here.”
Jimmy Edmonds shares:
“We stayed at Williamson Mobile Home and RV Estates long term and made many friends with wonderful memories. We enjoyed our stay and enjoyed especially the beautiful shade trees along with the beautiful lake. It was always great to see the wildlife throughout the park. Thank you to the wonderful staff and management. We highly recommend Williamson park.”
Williamson Mobile Estate RV Park is located at 1981 Highway 905 Conway, SC. 29526. It is simply the perfect place to stay if you are looking for an RV campground with serene surroundings and fun activities.
Need An RV Rental Expert?
Cozy Turtle RV rentals specializes in renting RVs and has assisted a number of families in finding the best RVs for rent at reasonable prices. Give us a call now if you’re looking for a cheap way to go camping!
We are located in the center of Myrtle Beach, and we can connect you with a variety of indoor and beachside camping options all around the Myrtles. Contact us at 843-455-3138 or visit our website to reserve an RV.
Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort is a beautiful, full-service marina and RV park located on the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway in Bucksport, South Carolina. This resort offers guests a wide variety of amenities and attractions, including a heated pool, fishing pier, nature trails, and much more!
In this article, we will talk about Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort. We will also discuss why you and your loved ones should consider visiting this beautiful RV park.
Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort
Bucksport Marina is an RV Campground in Conway that offers scenic camping spots for guests. It provides pull-through campsites with full hookups, Kayak rentals, and live entertainment during the summer.
One thing that makes Bucksport Marina stand out from other RV parks in the area is that it offers guests both long and short-term boat slips and nomadic docking. This unique camping location is located just off Route 701 South of Conway, South Carolina, at 135 Bucksport Rd Conway, South Carolina, 29527.
Fun Facts About Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort
Here are some amazing facts you didn’t know about Bucksport Plantation Marina RV resort:
- Henry Buck established Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort.
- Henry Buck used Bucksport Marina to ship and transport lumber to Georgetown and Charleston in South Carolina.
- At this RV campground, one of the blocks toward the Waccamaw River is the picturesque Conway Riverwalk, enabling visitors to stroll alongside one of South Carolina’s most scenic black-water rivers.
Amenities At Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort
Here are some amenities and attractions at Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV campground:
- Graveled parking area and large grassed outdoor area
- Heated and Air Conditioned Bathhouse
- Heated and Air Conditioned Laundry
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Cable TV
- Full water and sewer hookups
- 30 amp and 50 amp electrical connections at each site
- Campground personnel is on-site seven days a week
- Ship’s Store stocked with assorted supplies
- Lighted Outdoor Pavilion
- Tents & Primitive RV Camping
Things To Do At Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort
Here are some of the activities you can do at Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort:
- Fishing: Fresh water and saltwater fishing at the campground. You can choose to fish from the piers, banks, or by boat. There are many different types of fish in the area, including bass, catfish, flounder, trout, and redfish.
- Bonfire: You can have a bonfire on the beach. This lets you roast marshmallows and tell scary stories with friends and family.
- Canoeing and kayaking: You can canoe or kayak down the majestic Waccamaw River.
- Hiking and biking: You can hike or bike on many of the camp’s blissful trails.
- Golfing: You can go golfing at nearby Myrtle Beach, which has over a dozen different championship courses around.
- Visit Museums and Theaters: You can visit the many museums and theaters like Palace Theatre, Main Street Theatre, Rice Museum, Georgetown County Museum, Kaminski House Museum, Alabama Theatre, and other fun places.
- Shopping: If you are a shopaholic, many shopping options will surely entice you at the Bucksport Marina RV campground. For your shopping needs, you can visit Georgetown Peddler’s Mall, Joyfilled Garden & Gifts, Coastal Grand Mall, Inlet Square Mall, etc.
- Sports Activities: You can play volleyball, darts, and other games.
Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort Reviews
Here are some reviews of Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort from guests:
Mike Anderson shared:
“We are so happy that we found Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort! This is a beautiful, clean, and well-maintained campground. The staff is friendly and helpful. The sites are spacious and the amenities are top-notch. We will definitely be back!”
Linda Shelly shared:
“This is a great RV campground! Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is close to all the attractions in Myrtle Beach but feels like a world away. We loved the heated pool, fishing pier, and nature trails. The staff was friendly and cool. My family and I look forward to spending time here again.”
Jerome Benson had this to say:
“I loved Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort! It was clean, quiet, and the perfect place to relax. I will definitely be back.”
If you are looking for a great RV campground in South Carolina, Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is your place! With its proximity to Myrtle Beach and Conway, this is perfect for a weekend getaway near the sea! This RV campground has many amenities and activities that makes your stay absolutely unforgettable. Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is also pet friendly, so you can bring your furry friend on your trip!
Cozy Turtle RV would love to help you plan your next family getaway. We specialize in RV rentals and have helped countless families find the perfect RVs for rent at great prices. If you are looking for an affordable way to take a camping trip, contact us today!
Southern Sights RV Resorts, home to Willowtree RV resort, is the place to be if you want a vacation that is both awe-inspiring and relaxing. Nestled in the heart of South Carolina’s beautiful landscape, Southern Sights RV Resorts offer endless opportunities for exploration and enjoyment. Whether you are looking to explore the area’s natural wonders or simply relax by the pool, Southern Sights RV Resort has something for everyone!
In this article, you will see the amenities and attractions that Southern Sights RV Resort offers. You will also see some reviews from guests who have visited Southern Sights RV Resort. Read on to learn more about Southern Sights RV Resort and why you should visit this amazing RV park.
About Southern Sights RV Park
The Southern Sights RV Resorts, located in Longs, SC 29568, is an RV park or campground. RV Campers are welcome to stay overnight at the RV Park, which offers amenities such as power and water hookups.
Why Should You Visit Southern Sights RV Resorts?
The grand strand area, one of South Carolina’s most notable sights, is within walking distance of Southern Souths RV Resort.
You can celebrate your love of the water by going sea-breeze camping, fishing the best surf in South Carolina, and ultimately seeing all of the spectacular bird species during the highly anticipated bird watching sessions. This RV park, however, has a lot more to offer.
Nature lovers will enjoy the park’s various programs, including getting up close and personal with rare plant and animal species. Don’t forget to watch the park’s freshwater lagoon for alligators and other wildlife!
Fun Facts About Southern Sights RV Parks
Here are some amazing facts about Southern Sights RV resorts:
- Southern Sights RV Resort is one of the only RV parks in South Carolina that offers full hookups.
- The RV Park has a ton of sites, each with its picnic table and fire ring.
- The Park offers lakefront cottages.
- Southern Sights RV Resort is open year-round.
- Southern Sights RV Resort is pet-friendly.
- Southern Sights RV Resort offers a variety of activities for guests, including biking, fishing, and kayaking.
- The RV Campground is located close to several popular sites in South Carolina like North Myrtle Beach, Sunset Beach, Willow tree RV Resort, Charleston, and Hilton Head.
Things To Do At Southern Sights RV Park, South Carolina
While Southern Sights RV Park offers a variety of activities, here are some of the most popular things to do at Southern Sights RV Park:
Biking: This fine RV Park offers a variety of biking trails for guests to explore. You can go for a spin on your bicycle and enjoy the beautiful serene environment at this campground.
Fishing: Southern Sights RV Park is located close to several fishing spots like Cherry Grove Fishing Pier. Guests can go freshwater fishing in the park’s lagoon or saltwater fishing at the beach.
Kayaking: Southern Sights RV Park offers kayaks for guests to use. Guests can explore the Picturesque Lake View and see alligators and other wildlife up close.
Hiking: Southern Sights RV Park offers a variety of hiking trails for guests to explore. You can hike through the woods and see all sorts of wildlife at Southern Sights RV Park.
Bird Watching: Southern Sights RV Park is home to various bird species. Guests can go bird watching and see all sorts of birds at Southern Sights RV Park.
Swimming In the Pool or Lagoon: Southern Sights RV Park has a pool and lagoon for guests to us
Amenities at Southern Sights RV Resorts
Here are some of the amenities that Southern Sights RV Resort offers:
- RV Sites with Full Hookups
- 50 Amp Service
- Fully paved campsites
- Picnic Tables and Fire Rings at Each Site
- Laundry Facilities
- Restrooms with Showers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bike Trails
- Fishing in Lagoon and Surf Fishing at Beach
- Kayaks Available for Guests
- Hiking Trails
- Bird Watching
- Lakefront cottages
- Swimming Pool and Lagoon
What Are Guests Saying About Southern Sights RV Resort?
Southern Sights RV Resort has received excellent reviews from guests. Here are some of the things that guests have said about Southern Sights RV Resort:
John McAfee shares:
“This is a beautiful campground. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The sites were large and well-maintained. The amenities were great. We will definitely be back!“
Karen Johnson shares:
“Southern Sights RV Resort is a great place to stay. The staff is friendly and the campground is well-maintained. The amenities are great and there’s plenty to do. I look forward to coming back.“
Southern Sights RV Resort is the perfect place to stay if you’re looking for an RV campground in South Carolina. This campground offers all of the amenities and attractions that you could want.
Plus, it’s lakefront cottages offer everything that would make you feel at home. So, what are you waiting for? Head on down to Southern Sights RV Resort and start your adventure today!
If you need assistance finding the best RV rentals, feel free to contact Cozy Turtle RV Rentals. We are located at the heart of Myrtle Beach and can hook you up with several interior and beachside camping spots throughout the Myrtle area.
Briarcliffe Resort is one of the most serene vacation spots in South Carolina. It offers visitors a wide selection of services and attractions, making it an excellent choice for a relaxing getaway. This blog post will contain all you need to know about this resort. Stick around!
Facts About Briarcliffe RV Resort
Before we dive into the amenities and attractions at the RV site, here are a few facts about this RV campground:
- Briarcliffe Resort is located at 10495 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. It is just a short distance from North Myrtle Beach.
- It is situated along the Intracoastal Waterway, about a mile from the Grand Strand.
- Briarcliffe Resort is home to over 161 RV sites and a wide variety of great park models on the property.
- Briarcliffe Resort is affiliated with Passport America.
- There are also four tennis courts, a basketball court, a shuffleboard court, and a playground.
- It is a pet-friendly resort so that you can bring your pets along for the trip.
Amenities At Briarcliffe Resort
Briarcliffe is not just any RV resort , it contains some of the most coveted amenities in Myrtle Beach. Here are some of the amenities that guests can utilize while staying at Briarcliffe Resort:
- Horseshoe pits
- Concrete pads
- Basketball court
- Large sites that accept big rigs and provide the utilities to accommodate your state of the art equipment
- Full hookups
- A fenced dog park
- A nice pool overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- Tennis courts
- Mobile wash and good laundry facilities
- A beautiful clubhouse for socializing and playing games
- The resort has paved streets with street lights and each site has a concrete parking area and patio
Events and Activities At Briarcliffe RV Resort
Now that you have seen the list of amenities at Briarcliffe Resort, here are some popular events and activities that take place at the resort:
- Wildlife Watching: Briarcliffe Resort is home to various wildlife, including alligators, sea turtles, geese, and more. You can take a nature hike or go on a kayaking adventure to see some of the animals up close.
- Fishing: The Intercoastal Waterway is a good location to fish, and Briarcliffe Resort has its private pier where you can try your luck at catching flounder, redfish, trout, and more.
- Golfing and Golf Cart Rentals: There are several golf courses in the area, and you can rent golf carts to get around the resort. A-Jax Golf Cart Rentals and Graham Golf Cars are at your services at Briarcliffe RV park.
- Biking: There are miles of paved trails at Briarcliffe Resort, perfect for an afternoon bike ride.
- Shopping: There are several shops in the area, including a grocery store, souvenir shops, and more.
- Dining: The dining options and restaurants at Briarcliffe Resort are endless. You can find anything from seafood to Italian cuisine in the area. They include Kings Famous Pizza, Calabash Seafood Hut, Dino’s House of Pancakes, and The Golden Corral.
Briarcliffe Resort Reviews
Here are a few reviews from the guests who have stayed at Briarcliffe RV park:
Monnie Blackman (Verified Google Review) shares:
“We stayed here for the first time, and it was so peaceful and clean!! Everyone there was nice and kind! We would walk to the broadway and shop and go walking around the park, and all the people there waved and talked to us. It’s like being at home. I can’t wait to go back!”
Eric B. from TripAdvisor shares:
“We have visited Briarcliffe Resort for 2 seasons now multiple times. Coast to Coast visitors can say up to 2 weeks with a very reasonable fee. Walking distance to Barefoot Landing, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, and a slu of dining option, Briarcliffe Resort is right for Snowbirds and summer visitors. Primarily seniors in the winter with a host of activities and social events. It is always a relaxing time when visiting.“
RV Rental Service In Myrtle Beach
Planning a stay at Briarcliffe Resort? If your answer is yes, then the Cozy Turtle RV team would be delighted to assist you in planning your next family vacation.
We specialize in RV rentals and have assisted numerous families in finding the perfect RVs for rent at affordable rates. Reach out today if you are searching for an inexpensive way to go camping! We’re located in downtown Myrtle Beach, and we can connect you with a variety of indoor and beachside camping opportunities throughout the Myrtle Beach area.
Barefoot RV Resort is one of South Carolina’s most attractive state parks. It provides a diverse range of services and attractions for guests, making it ideal for a day trip or weekend getaway.
This blog post will cover everything you need to know about Barefoot RV Resort. We will also provide you details about the park’s attractions and give you some feedback from guests who have already been to this popular RV resort. Let’s get started!
Why Should You Visit Barefoot RV Resort?
Barefoot RV campground is an RV resort located at 920 37th Ave S North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. They are dedicated to ensuring you have a relaxing and worry-free camping experience. What’s more, there are loads of RV sites and cute tiny homes to choose from.
At Barefoot RV Resort, you get to enjoy all the benefits of camping while only being a golf cart ride away from Barefoot Landing. There are also various golf courses, family activities, restaurants, nightlife attractions, and other attractions in the resort.
If you appreciate the sea, you’ll love this resort, It’s just a few minutes away from the beach, and you can indulge your passion for it by camping by the seaside. You can also marvel at all of the wonderful bird and fish species.
Barefoot RV Resort, however, has a lot more to offer. You’ll have access to the snowbird area and other attractions on the campground.
Fun Facts About Barefoot RV Resorts
Before we dive into the attractions and amenities that this campground offers, here are some amazing facts about Barefoot RV Resorts:
- It is located in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This means that the Barefoot RV campground is close to other amazing locations that Myrtle Beach offers.
- They offer great RV parks and tiny homes.
- The Barefoot campgrounds can handle modern extra large rigs.
- The barefoot RV site is close to the Hawaiian Rumble Golf, Alligator Adventure, and House Of Blues.
- Golf carts and pets are welcome on the grounds.
- You can watch alligators and other wildlife activities.
- This is one of the only RV sites with spacious paved sites with full hookups, free WiFi/cable, a picnic table, a fire pit, & city water/sewer.
Activities At Barefoot RV Resort
Now that we know a little more about the Barefoot RV Resort let’s dive into some of their fun activities.
- Golfing: One of the main attractions at this resort is golfing. The Barefoot RV Resort is located close to several championship golf courses. These courses include Azalea Sands Golf Club, Eagle Nest Golf Club, and Barefoot Resort & Golf.
- Shopping: Many shopping opportunities are available near the Barefoot RV Resort. These include Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach Mall, Tanger Outlets, and Coastal Grand Mall.
- Entertainment: In addition to golfing and shopping, many entertainment options are available. These include Barefoot Princess Riverboat, House of Blues Myrtle Beach, Alabama Theatre, Carolina Opry, and Palace Theater.
- Dining: There are many fast food options, dining, and several restaurants available near the Barefoot RV Resort. These include Zaxby’s, Benny Rappa’s Trattoria, Bonefish Grill, and Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Boating and Fishing: There are also many opportunities for boating and fishing. Several marinas in the area include Barefoot Marina, Myrtle Beach Yacht Club, and Grand Strand Marina. Also, there are several fishing charters such as Reel Action Fishing Charters, Captain George’s Deep Sea Fishing, Wise fishing Charters, and Hurricane Fleet.
Now that we have a better understanding of what the Barefoot RV Resort offers let’s look at some of the campground’s amenities.
What Amenities Does Barefoot RV Resort Offer?
Now that we know a little more about the history of the Barefoot RV park and some interesting activities let’s get into what features they offer campers in terms of attractions and amenities.
- Internet Access: Barefoot RV Resort offers WiFi and wired internet access.
- Cozy Room: The rooms are conducive with comfortable beds, bathrooms, and other facilities.
- Cable TV: The resort also offers cable TV with tons of channels.
- Laundry Facility: There are laundry facilities available for guests to use.
- Restrooms and Showers: The campground has restrooms and showers available for guests.
- Picnic Areas: There are picnic areas available for guests to use. You can get also get a picnic table for your meals.
- Playground: Barefoot RV campground also has a playground area and a fire pit.
- Beach Access: Beach access with parking 1/2 a mile away.
Reviews About Barefoot RV Resort
Here are some reviews from guests at Barefoot RV resort.
Mike Rose (Verified Google Review):
“Very new and very clean! Concrete pads were huge and awesome with beautiful Bermuda sod between sites. Nice picnic tables and fire rings at every site. Uplit palm trees throughout. Proximity to Barefoot Landing is great…you can get there without even getting on the main road. The beach is about a 10-minute walk. It’s a small resort but that’s a plus in my opinion.”
Leigh Moore (Verified Google Review):
“I chose this resort for our wedding anniversary and am so glad I did. We were impressed right away with the cleanliness, well-lit, concrete pads, and services offered. Wood delivery, trash pickup, and golf carts from a local business were delivered on-site. We also chose the best spot I think. In the back near the gorgeous pool was a dog walk area and you could enjoy the small planes coming in and out. The communication was also done well here. Emails and text .. never had to worry about a thing. I will be back!”
Barefoot RV site is a great place to go with family, kids, and friends if you are looking for golf, shopping, entertainment, or full-time relaxation. The campground offers many amenities and is close to a lot of Myrtle Beach attractions. It is also rated highly by guests.
Before you go, the Cozy Turtle RV team would be delighted to assist you in planning your next family vacation. We specialize in RV rentals in the Myrtle Beach area and have helped numerous families locate the best RVs for rent at a reasonable price. If you’re looking for an RV for your Barefoot RV resort getaway, reach out to us!
North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a popular vacation destination located in South Carolina, United States. The resort is located at mile marker 348 on the gorgeous Intracoastal Waterway in the picturesque community of Little River, South Carolina. Little River is the oldest and most distinctive town on the Grand Strand. Visitors will also enjoy being just a short drive away from North Myrtle Beach.
In this article, we will go over some of the reasons why this resort is so popular. And we will also look at some of the amenities and attractions that contribute to its originality.
Why You’ll Love This Resort
One of the reasons why North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is so popular is because of its fantastic amenities and attractions. The resort has a wide variety of activities to keep you busy, including a swimming pool, basketball court, shuffleboard court, and horseshoe pit.
Below are some activities and attractions that you’ll find at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort.
Activities And Attractions
- Organized Weekly and Monthly Activities: There’s always something fun happening at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort. From fishing, potluck dining and holiday celebrations, karaoke weekly and community outreach events, special events, and pancake breakfasts to happy hours and live entertainment, there’s sure to be an activity that interests you.
- Food and Drinks: The Tiki bar and grill restaurant located near the river is available for all to enjoy. You can order food and drinks to be brought right to your campsite. Or you could visit the restaurant and enjoy a nice dining experience with your family.
- World Class Golf: North Myrtle Beach RV Resort has close to 100 premier designer golf courses and over 50 mini-golf courses!
- Fun Kiddies Arena: The resort has an outdoor playground and a children’s pool with a splash pad to keep the little ones entertained. The arena is by the river; it has a pool with a 150 ft slide, sand area, splash pad, flow riding, and rock climbing.
- Attractions: This resort is close to many attractions, such as the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center, Carolina Opry, Alabama Theatre, Pirates Voyage, Medieval times, Comedy Cabana, and the House of Blues.
- Dry dock marina: North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina has the largest and newest boat storage facility on the Grand Strand Intracoastal Waterway! Its facility can accommodate your every need for a quick trip to Bird Island, the Little River Inlet, or an all-day fishing adventure to the Gulf Stream for Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Wahoo, and Tuna.
As you can see, there’s no shortage of things to do at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and dry dock marina. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, this is your place.
The next section will list some of the amenities and security protocols available at North Myrtle Beach RV resort.
Amenities & Security Protocols
Below are some of the amenities and security protocols available at North Myrtle Beach RV resort:
- Bar and Grill on site (Seasonal hours vary)
- 3 Laundry facilities
- Spacious private showers
- Marine & camp store (Mon-Sun 8-5)
- Jet ski rentals
- Trash pick up
- Pump-out station
- Key card Entry
- Manned security gate 8a-8p
- Roaming security until 2 am
- Quiet hours enforced after 10 pm
- Splash pad (seasonal)
- Hot tub
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Volleyball & Basketball courts
Testimonials and Reviews About North Myrtle Beach RV Resort
Here are some testimonials and reviews from guests who have stayed at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and dry dock marina:
Brandy Knight Shares:
“We just finished up a long weekend stay at the resort and loved every minute of it! The waterway views are beautiful, the RV sites are large, and the bathhouses were immaculate! We really enjoyed the live music Saturday night! All the staff we encountered were super friendly and helpful. Just a short distance to North Myrtle Beach. We will definitely be back!!!”
Ryan Wallace shares:
“We stayed at the campground in March in a motor home and really enjoyed the stay. It is a fairly new place with large concrete pads for each site and grassy areas with fire rings. The staff was very friendly and helped in any way they could.
It has a well-stocked store and marina as well. The kids’ play area is awesome. We will definitely return with the grandkids. The location is close to most anything you might want to do or for shopping and is a walking distance from the heart of Myrtle Beach.”
From the many positive reviews and testimonials, it is evident that North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a great place to visit for an RV vacation.
Its facilities and modern conveniences like fresh seafood, gentle breezes, sun-kissed waters, comfort areas, friendly staff, restaurants, and beautiful Intracoastal waterway, make this RV resort and dry dock area a nice place for your family, especially the kids.
Campers will enjoy all the comforts of home when they check in and will eventually discover why this is the preferred vacation destination for any family in South Carolina.
Looking for an RV for your next family vacation? Search no further! The Cozy Turtle RV Rentals team is here to assist you in landing memorable RV rentals.
We’re based in the Myrtle Beach area, and we can connect you with a range of nearby beach camping spots. We’ve helped families from all across the country plan their vacations and can’t wait to assist you! Give us a call or contact us on our website.