North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a popular vacation destination located in South Carolina, United States. The resort is located at mile marker 348 on the gorgeous Intracoastal Waterway in the picturesque community of Little River, South Carolina. Little River is the oldest and most distinctive town on the Grand Strand. Visitors will also enjoy being just a short drive away from North Myrtle Beach.
In this article, we will go over some of the reasons why this resort is so popular. And we will also look at some of the amenities and attractions that contribute to its originality.
Why You’ll Love This Resort
One of the reasons why North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is so popular is because of its fantastic amenities and attractions. The resort has a wide variety of activities to keep you busy, including a swimming pool, basketball court, shuffleboard court, and horseshoe pit.
Below are some activities and attractions that you’ll find at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort.
Activities And Attractions
- Organized Weekly and Monthly Activities: There’s always something fun happening at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort. From fishing, potluck dining and holiday celebrations, karaoke weekly and community outreach events, special events, and pancake breakfasts to happy hours and live entertainment, there’s sure to be an activity that interests you.
- Food and Drinks: The Tiki bar and grill restaurant located near the river is available for all to enjoy. You can order food and drinks to be brought right to your campsite. Or you could visit the restaurant and enjoy a nice dining experience with your family.
- World Class Golf: North Myrtle Beach RV Resort has close to 100 premier designer golf courses and over 50 mini-golf courses!
- Fun Kiddies Arena: The resort has an outdoor playground and a children’s pool with a splash pad to keep the little ones entertained. The arena is by the river; it has a pool with a 150 ft slide, sand area, splash pad, flow riding, and rock climbing.
- Attractions: This resort is close to many attractions, such as the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center, Carolina Opry, Alabama Theatre, Pirates Voyage, Medieval times, Comedy Cabana, and the House of Blues.
- Dry dock marina: North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina has the largest and newest boat storage facility on the Grand Strand Intracoastal Waterway! Its facility can accommodate your every need for a quick trip to Bird Island, the Little River Inlet, or an all-day fishing adventure to the Gulf Stream for Mahi-Mahi, King Mackerel, Wahoo, and Tuna.
As you can see, there’s no shortage of things to do at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and dry dock marina. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, this is your place.
The next section will list some of the amenities and security protocols available at North Myrtle Beach RV resort.
Amenities & Security Protocols
Below are some of the amenities and security protocols available at North Myrtle Beach RV resort:
- Bar and Grill on site (Seasonal hours vary)
- 3 Laundry facilities
- Spacious private showers
- Marine & camp store (Mon-Sun 8-5)
- Jet ski rentals
- Trash pick up
- Pump-out station
- Key card Entry
- Manned security gate 8a-8p
- Roaming security until 2 am
- Quiet hours enforced after 10 pm
- Splash pad (seasonal)
- Hot tub
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Volleyball & Basketball courts
Testimonials and Reviews About North Myrtle Beach RV Resort
Here are some testimonials and reviews from guests who have stayed at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and dry dock marina:
Brandy Knight Shares:
“We just finished up a long weekend stay at the resort and loved every minute of it! The waterway views are beautiful, the RV sites are large, and the bathhouses were immaculate! We really enjoyed the live music Saturday night! All the staff we encountered were super friendly and helpful. Just a short distance to North Myrtle Beach. We will definitely be back!!!”
Ryan Wallace shares:
“We stayed at the campground in March in a motor home and really enjoyed the stay. It is a fairly new place with large concrete pads for each site and grassy areas with fire rings. The staff was very friendly and helped in any way they could.
It has a well-stocked store and marina as well. The kids’ play area is awesome. We will definitely return with the grandkids. The location is close to most anything you might want to do or for shopping and is a walking distance from the heart of Myrtle Beach.”
From the many positive reviews and testimonials, it is evident that North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a great place to visit for an RV vacation.
Its facilities and modern conveniences like fresh seafood, gentle breezes, sun-kissed waters, comfort areas, friendly staff, restaurants, and beautiful Intracoastal waterway, make this RV resort and dry dock area a nice place for your family, especially the kids.
Campers will enjoy all the comforts of home when they check in and will eventually discover why this is the preferred vacation destination for any family in South Carolina.
Looking for an RV for your next family vacation? Search no further! The Cozy Turtle RV Rentals team is here to assist you in landing memorable RV rentals.
We’re based in the Myrtle Beach area, and we can connect you with a range of nearby beach camping spots. We’ve helped families from all across the country plan their vacations and can’t wait to assist you! Give us a call or contact us on our website.